- Camden, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Internet marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting edge content development and marketing team.
With over 100 dedicated employees, WebiMax has among the largest pool of Internet marketing professionals you will find at an agency. The WebiMax team brings years of Internet marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach in communicating and educating our clients on best practices for SEO and Internet marketing.
WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, and Sales. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
The Inbound Marketer will be responsible for providing clients high quality backlinks and content on the web through successfully proven inbound marketing tactics.
- Researching client products and services in order to create an engaging, professional and relevant content piece.
- Copyeditting content from other writers ensuring it is written in a clear and concise prose, free of grammatical errors, contains factual accuracy, and is appealing and relevant to the client's targeted demographic.
- Promoting the content via social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media networks.
- Engaging on blog sites and social platforms to increase brand awareness and diversify the client's link profile ultimately leading to increased traffic and conversions.
- Identifying and removing any potentially harmful backlinks that could negatively affect a client's ranking.
- Deciphering a client or competitor's link profile using either Majestic SEO, OSE or backlink analysis tools to devise a link building strategy.
- Using more advanced search queries in search engines to discover marketing partners for clients.
- Creating pivot tables in Excel to create advanced reporting for clients.
- Scraping a website or search engines results page using import XML function from Google docs.
- Familiarity with most social media platforms
- Marketing, Writing, or Business degree or currently working towards one
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to an ever changing industry
- Ability to work on deadlines
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Full Time position (M-F)
Entry Level- Compensation based on experience