Motion Designer/3D Designer/Unity
- Kirkland, WA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
Our team is looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our team. We are a multidisciplinary creative team that leads design initiatives. We focus on making beautiful and high quality experiences for Auto, Cruise, Hospitality, and more. We design, conceptualize and envision the future of design for Users in a truly connected world.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Technical Artist / Animator who loves inventing and being part of developing a vision for the future of Microsoft. You are a proficient 3D generalist that can work in a variety of areas: 3d modeling, environments, rendering, compositing, lightning, animation and dynamics to create exciting and innovative experiences in VR and AR. You are up to date and knowledgeable about trends in 3D creation, real time content and real time engines. You should have a strong understanding of pipeline and workflow tools and methods. You should be able to thrive in ambiguous situations and adapt gracefully to changing requirements.
- Passionately handle the convergence between art, design and technology.
- Conceptualize and develop high quality unique 3D content (UI components, environments, shaders, animations, dynamics and others.)
- High quality visualization for interactive prototypes.
- Make inanimate objects magical.
Work with designers, stakeholders, and developers to define and meet key milestones as well as create task lists and work estimates.
- Be a positive and creative force in the team.
- Help to refine our content pipeline to increase automation and ensure efficiency and more productive workflows.
- Create tools, samples, and documentation against the work you do.
- Collaborate in solving technical and creative problems with cross discipline peers.
- Take ownership of vision and work through completion; seek out and implement feedback to constantly improve and refine content.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Demonstrate and communicate clear expectations for quality of work, productivity, communication and professionalism with team.
- BA/BFA in Computer Arts (3D design, visual design, industrial design or equivalent)
- 5 + years as 3D Artist or equivalent.
- Proficient with a professional 3D software packages for asset content production: Maya, Cinema 4D, 3DSMax, Houdini and others.
- Experience with 2D creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Able to animate various types of non-character objects.
- Strong foundation of art skills beyond animation: rigging, motion graphics, storyboarding, photography, video production, etc.
- Very strong understanding of Unity implementation and workflows.
- Portfolio demonstrates tech art experience that includes rendering, visual effects, and environments.
- No Visas allowed, no 3rd parties.
- Some travel required