Android Developer (Jr to Sr level) - Hospitality
- Miami, FL
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
Our client is the trusted global leader in data-driven user experiences for the automotive and cruise industries. Now they are at the leading edge of the biggest change in automotive technology in 50 years. They are headquartered in Kirkland, Washington with an office in Tokyo, Japan.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent 3+ years of work experience.)
- 2+ years’ experience in Android development
- Fundamental understanding of complexities, algorithms and Computer science.
- Ability to commit to deadlines with outstanding confidence in ability to provide quality code.
- Ability to work in Agile environments with a medium sized, close knit teams.
- Strong fundamental C programming.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- C 89/99 Programming.
- C++ Programming.
- Java 6+ experience.
- C# experience.
- JNI experience.
- Extensive understanding of native Android framework
- Core Bluetooth 4.0+ Experience.
- Android Lollipop and Marshmellow recent experience with apps in app store.
- Experience with both ARC, and manual memory management.
- FFMPEG experience.
- iOS experience.
- Linux experience.
- Multiple openings both FTE and Contract
- No Visas allowed, no 3rd parties.
- Some travel required