Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
Our client is looking for a software developer who is interested in the design and development of writing code from scratch using Salesforce. This person will be the main developer working alongside one of their vendors who is onsite as well.
Some responsibilities for this role:
- Own the Integrating SDK to the Salesforce store etc. Salesforce lightening.
- Salesforce experiences to set up the company plugin for Salesforce
- Looking for a Senior Salesforce Development Engineer
- Experience in one or more of these areas: Salesforce, Apex, Work flows, custom objects
- Develop, troubleshoot, and enhance APEX classes and Triggers. Develop Work Flow rules and
- custom objects.
- Develop Visual Force Pages, SOQL queries, SObjects, profile modifications, custom settings
- and basic reporting functions.
- 3 years of Salesforce Development Experience
- No 3rd parties.
- Some travel required