ASP.NET Web API Developer
- Redmond, WA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for helping to execute and facilitate the activities within the team. You own the delivery of high quality targeted API’s as well as the foundations on which they live. The successful service engineer can interpret vague customer requirements, responsively formulate action plans and rapidly implement simple, sustainable, scalable and secure solutions, with high quality. The Service Engineer is there to support the customer in all infrastructure related aspects, from managing incidents to improving operational efficiency.
This role requires a person who is highly flexible, quick thinking, and motivated. This is a position that requires strong organizational skills and creative thinking to accomplish assigned tasks. Frequent and consistent communication is a must to ensure that team members are aware of current status and to monitor and resolve potential blocking issues. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, balance workloads across lab team members to increase efficiency and meet deadlines is critical. We’re searching for a passionate team player that will help evolve our service models and offerings.
• Designing and implementing high quality REST API’s and backend storage for required features.
• Consulting with development teams to provide guidance on application operability, manageability, security, performance, scalability, reliability and robustness.
• Support customer requirements for the team within established SLA’s.
• Collect and report on metrics pertaining to availability and service quality.
• Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems.
• Diagnose server and storage issues.
• A successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, and work in a loosely defined environment as well as build relationships within the collaborative team.
• 8+ years of technology experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in Coding C#
• 5+ years of delivering high quality services.
• Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
• Proven past experience of the ASP.NET Web API stack
• Proven past experience of Azure storage and SQL Server
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
• Ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, strong documentation skills and methodical approach to problem resolution are critical to succeed in this role.
W2 only, no Visas allowed, no 3rd parties.
All work performed onsite.
Local candidates only (Redmond, WA)