ASP.NET MVC Front-End Developer
- Redmond, WA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
We are utilizing and building experiences to bring about a connected world -- as pertains to language! Working with Machine Translation (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/translator), we build experiences such as https://www.bing.com/translator, as well as a suite of various apps.
Responsibilities include new product development around a several product vision, as well as support and implementation of new features to the existing product lines.
The group is dynamic and needs a consultive-style developer with a positive outlook, who is willing to work with few requirements, but yet able to identify and organize the deliverables.
• 8+ years of software development experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in C#
• 5+ years of delivering high quality services.
• 3+ years of ASP.NET MVC development
• 2+ years of Angular.js
• 2+ years of Node.js
• Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
• Proven past experience of the ASP.NET MVC stack
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
• Ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, strong documentation skills and methodical approach to problem resolution are critical to succeed in this role.
Experience with AutoPilot is a plus.
W2 only, no Visas allowed, no 3rd parties.
All work performed onsite.
Local candidates only (Redmond, WA)