- Seattle, WA
Webtellect operates with the zeal of a start-up, to provide expert software design and development services to a suite of clients. We are not the firm where folks can put the feet up, enjoy a paycheck, and mill around the water cooler. We are the firm that is passionate about technology, and utilizing such in the pursuit of solving business and real-world challenges. Work hard, play harder. Our clients have defined budgets and we are held to higher expectations. We have various vertical markets we attack offering relevant solutions, and therefore we do not live and breathe in only a "single technology" or "one-technology-fits-all mindset." Each project potentially offers something new. We have a driving passion for software excellence. Feathers in our cap includes the development of interactive exhibits for the Visitor Center of the world’s largest philanthropic organization, custom enterprise platform development for the largest drilling company in the U.S. Oil and Gas industry, Medical Record solutions, and giving back to our community through various programs.
We are seeking a .NET/Sitecore developer to design and develop an experience with a large digital agency.
- Sitecore development and architecture experience a must.
- Experience with other marketing services and offerings such as DTM and DMP important but not critical.
- Experience with other content management systems such as AEM an asset
- 5+ years of project experience in web application development
- Strong Expertise with Microsoft technology stack including .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server & IIS
- Must have experience with architecting and developing a consumer facing, large scale web applications in .NET
- Deep expertise with Sitecore CMS and Sitecore’s value added offerings like DMS, Experience DB, CRM/Social connectors etc.
- Experience creating web services using ASP.NET Web API, WCF and/or SignalR to support web applications and native applications
- Expertise with Microsoft’s Database technologies including SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Service
- Experience with all phases of waterfall and Agile software development methodologies is a must
Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, and Rackspace) is desired
Ability to work with interactive agencies and knowledge of brand, creative and user-experience competencies is a plus
W2 hourly only. No Visas allowed, no 3rd parties.
4 month contract initially.
All work performed onsite.
Local candidates only (Seattle, WA)