Digital Marketer – Search Marketing Specialist
- Bradenton, FL
Are you a talented leader? Do you want to continue growing, learning and cultivating your skills in a team-based, interactive environment? Come introduce yourself to us!
We are a tight group of dedicated professionals whose goal is to help our clients' businesses grow. If you understand and believe in our philosophy that the better we take care of our clients, the more successful our company will become, then you are the type of person we want to talk to.
Webtivity Design Solutions is seeking an experienced Internet Search Marketing Specialist to join the Webtivity Marketing Team, where you will work with other marketing experts, designers, and developers to plan and execute online marketing strategies for our clients.
- Collaborate with the Webtivity Team, consisting of other marketing experts, designers, and developers to plan and execute online marketing strategies for our clients across all online marketing channels.
- Implement Search Marketing Strategies, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Pay per Click Advertising (PPC).
- Develop on-page and off-Page Search Engine Optimization Strategies for a wide array of industries.
- Develop, execute, maintain, and optimize paid advertising campaigns for:
- Search engine marketing strategies including Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ads.
- Display advertising across multiple Display Networks, including Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook, LinkedIn, AdRoll, etc.
- Comparison Shopping Engines (CSE) Google, Shopzilla, etc.
- Monitor campaign progress though Analytics, and report results to the rest of the team.
- Meet with clients to communicate campaign progress and ongoing strategies.
Education:Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Marketing or related fields from four-year college or university, or 2-4 years of experience building and maintaining digital/online marketing campaigns.
- 2-4 years of experience building and maintaining online marketing campaigns, with primary focus on SEO, and SEM.
- Experience implementing Search Engine Optimization changes to websites, and improving overall website traffic.
- Experience running AdWords Campaigns on both Search and Display Networks.
- Experience working with landing (squeeze) pages, optimizing for conversions.
- Experience configuring and reporting with Google Analytics.
- Experience performing keyword research.
- Desire to learn and experiment with new strategies.
- Knowledge of Popular Advertising Networks: Facebook Ads, Bing/Yahoo Ads, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Twitter Ads, Clickbooth.
- Experience with Social Media Marketing (SMM), and integrating SMM campaigns with SEO, and Paid Advertising.
- Experience with conducting Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Experiments.
- Great organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytic thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- A team attitude
- Customer service skills
- Accurate data entry and proofing
- PC/Windows and MS Office Suite proficiency
Salary:Negotiable based on experience.
Benefits: Paid vacation, paid holidays, insurance, flexible hours, and retirement plan.
Secondary responsibilities: Builds minor programming code; configures server settings and MS SQL/MySQL databases; performs advanced website maintenance and upgrades; researches new technology and design practices; selects and monitors outside vendors; helps train Designers and Junior Designers; evaluates and recommends new procedures and equipment.