- Fairmont, WV
Seaboard is now part of Weir Oil & Gas; leaders in the design, manufacture, and service of pumps and ancillary equipment for the upstream and downstream oil and gas marketplace. Weir Seaboard manufactures engineered wellheads and pressure control equipment and provides a range of field and support services, such as equipment rental for on shore applications.
Safely install, remove, repair, assemble, disassemble, and test Wellhead equipment (casing heads, casing spools, tubing heads, valves, etc.) in shop and onshore environments.
Includes but not limited to:
- Install and/or remove equipment
- Assemble, disassemble, test and troubleshoot service equipment
- Work closely with equipment operators
- Responsible for service reports and related documentation
- Loading and unloading of material for repair operations
- Communicate with Supervisor, Customers, Engineers, Production Control and other shop personnel
- May perform other duties as required
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years Wellhead Services equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Good operational and maintenance knowledge of Wellhead equipment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts, changing work schedules
Please visit https://jobs-weiroilandgas.icims.com/jobs/5174/2013-5174/job to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.