Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / NP Psych Exp
- Marianna, FL
Wellness Solutions is the Southeast's premier provider of professional, medical and psychiatric support services to Long Term Care facility residents. Our Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants, Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers work in close collaboration with the medical and nursing staff of our Long-Term Care facilities to provide the highest level of personalized health care services during on-site visits. Our caring professionals have extensive experience in meeting the challenging health care needs of the elderly population.
Wellness Solutions is expanding into new territory searching for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or a Nurse Practitioner of another specialty with psych experience to provide psychiatric services in the Bonifay and Blountstown areas in FL. Our providers enjoy having flexibility and autonomy in a supportive environment.
Our provider compensation system is incentive based and rewards providers who practice as guided by CMS. Compensation rate is based on location of services provided and level of experience. Employees are paid during training, which can range from 3-6 weeks depending on employee experience. We also provide longevity bonuses at 6 months and 12 months for all new P/T & F/T employees.
Our full-time employee benefits package includes:
- Paid health and dental insurance
- Paid medical malpractice insurance & paid workers compensation insurance
- 6 paid holidays per year
- 5 paid days off accrued every six months
- 1 paid day to use for CEU completion per year (after the first year of F/T employment)
Qualified Nurse Practitioner Candidates possess the following requirements:
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- RN and APN licenses in FL
- Board certification
- DEA license (not required for application, but must be obtained before hired)
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year
- Bonifay and Blountstown, FL
Please email or call at 615-928-2288