(Work from Home) Customer Service Account Rep - Part time
- 14507 Frontier Rd, Omaha, NE 68138, USA
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Werner Enterprises Intermodal Services is supported by our 23,000 asset trailers and the ability to access more than 63,000 free-running containers. We are looking for highly analytical, motivated and personable individuals to add to our Intermodal and Dray Operations team. Our Intermodal Division helps analyze customer networks, provide customized shipping solutions and manage freight throughout the entire supply chain.
The main purpose of this position is to assist multiple Customer Service Managers in the division with the booking of loads, troubleshooting of problems, load status, and general clerical support.
The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
• Books and inputs customer loads with the use of email and the AS400 computer system.
• Answers emails from internal associates and troubleshoots any problems with load status, trailer availability, and all other clerical concerns.
• Informs Customer Service Manager of changes to load status, truck and trailer availability, and any other customer service concerns.
• Assists with appointments and inputs data into the AS400 computer system.
• Performs various clerical duties as needed, i.e., report generation, customer TMS closeouts and any other customer TMS administrative needs
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
• Timely and regular attendance according to the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory personnel.
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.