Customer Service Representative/Assistant
- Detroit, MI
Since 1946, four generations of the Berry family have been involved in the daily operations of Wesley Berry Flowers. Today we continue that commitment to customer service. A small family owned flower shop that began 65 years ago is now one of the largest florists in the nation. Wesley Berry Flowers is a multi-million dollar operation and continues to grows stronger every day. The same family ownership and family values have continued to guide this business for all those years. From the very beginning, the satisfaction of our customers has always been our top concern.
As one of the leading florists in the North America, Wesley Berry Flowers services over one-million customers. We deliver from our own brick and mortar flower shops with our own delivery fleet, and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast. Deliveries are also made via a computerized sending network of more than 75,000 affiliated sister shops. This network of shops includes the florists of FTD and other business networks. We provide delivery throughout most of the United States, Canada and to over eighty countries around the world.
Duties include inbound and outbound customer service calls, handling billing & shipping information. Also:
- Data entry
- Scheduling and managing shipments
- Developing a relationship with customers and sales reps
- Provide information on orders, shipments, and inventories
- Can work with minimal oversite
- Team player and can work well independently
- Strong communication skills - verbal/written
- Organized, detail oreiented
- Excellent Word and Excel skills required.
Other requirements: good phone presence and professional demeanor.