- Kitchener, Canada
Are you taking time off from University for a few years and looking for full time?
Are you re-entering the workforce and looking for a stable full time position?
Do you have an educational background or experience in electronics assembly?
Do you want to work Monday – Friday Day Shift?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Oticon may have a position for you!
Oticon Canada Ltd. is one of the largest Hearing Aid manufacturers in Canada. Our commitment to “people first” through our promise and commitment to our employees and customers has been a key driver for our organization’s success.
Benefits of working at Oticon Canada:
- Day Shift (7am or 8am start time)
- Air conditioned environment
- Monday – Friday shift schedule
- Team valued approach and organization
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Excellent medical benefits; including drugs, health, dental, vision
- 3 weeks vacation l 4 weeks after 2 years
- Health Fitness Program Spending Account
- State of the Art facility and an excellent social atmosphere (air conditioning, carpeting)
- Worldwide and Canadian leader in hearing care
We are currently looking to add several new staff to our production team in Kitchener.
Positions available at our Kitchener office:
- Service Technicians
- Computer Modelers
- Quality Assurance Technicians
- Electronic Assemblers
- High School Diploma (or equivalent general education certificate received)
- Post Secondary Education in Electronics/Electronics Engineering an asset
- Experience with electronics assembly/repair
- Soldering skills
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, dependable, and energetic individual who knows the value of their role and team
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Individual who enjoys learning new skills, tasks and has a focus on quality and efficiency
- Dependable to work occasional overtime to ensure adequate coverage when needed
- Able to work Full Time
Move your career forward!
If you are ready to join our team, please send or drop off your resume by either of the following:
11 – 500 Trillium Drive, Kitchener, ON. N2R 1A7 (Please ask for HR)
By email: Human Resources, Attn: David Marcy at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact HR @ 1-800-263-8700 | www.oticon.ca