Mission + Vision
We are Artists. We help people, companies, and organizations showcase their messages to the world through fresh, innovative, and creative functional design. Design is an art form and must be treated as such.
Established in 2009, West 7th Design Studio built a diverse clientele rather quickly. As a forward-thinking and ambitious independent design firm, we are aimed at making sure our clients' messages are communicated to their target audiences effectively. We'd like to think we're pretty good at what we do, but we'll let our work speak for itself. We're always thinking of new ideas and we look forward to what the future holds for our clients and for ourselves!
The web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout, and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site functions. They may also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Experience developing sites using responsive web design techniques
- Experience with WordPress developing custom WordPress functionality, plugins and themes
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms and payment gateway integration (or the desire to learn!)
- Experience with social media integration ( Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn )
- Strong working knowlege of Google Analytics
- Understanding of basic SEO concepts and developing search engine - friendly web applications
- Understanding of and experience in user - centered design methodology
- Superb attention to detail
- Capable of handling simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.