Event Sales Associate
- Bronxville, NY
Westchester Networking for Professionals, based 20 miles from New York City, an event and advertising company committed to providing growth and branding alternatives to entrepreneurs and the small business community.
We are seeking motivated, hard working individuals to join our sales associate team. The Sales Associate will also be responsible for generating revenue for through the outreach and partnerships with local businesses.
(Full or Part-time) Work hours are very flexible and compensation can add additional income to the qualified candidate.
Location: Work from Home
Our mission is simple: To attract and retain the most qualified sales talent and provide our consultants the opportunity to make a larger than average earnings.
Candidate will work closely with the Director in developing and acquiring event exhibitors, sponsors and advertising contracts. Company will provide sales leads, training, tools and resources.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Must be comfortable and confident dealing with telephone sales.
- Establish and build strategic relationships with potential and established partners.
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking.
- Sponsorship or media sales experience.
- Ability to work independently while exercising discretion and sound judgment.
- Minimum of four years of experience in event planning and/or sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented; highly organized with good time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing and concurrent deadlines.
- Self-starter / self-challenging.
- Adaptable and flexible; ability to readily accept change.
- Team player who also excels at working independently.
Compensation is based on our Revenue Sharing Program. Annual revenue up to $40k plus monthly/yearly incentive bonuses. (this is a commission only position)
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! (Earning potential unlimited)
Submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.