Digital Account Manager
- New York, NY
WhitePages is the leading provider of contact information for people and businesses in the U.S. We are a top 40 website with over 40 million unique monthly users, and we power over 2 billion searches on over 1,500 sites including MSN and the United States Postal Service. Already the largest and most trusted online directory, we are developing new location based mobile and Internet services that make it easier than ever to find and connect with the people and businesses you are looking for. Additionally we are building an impressive B2B offering that utilizes our core data sets and allows businesses to better serve their own customers.
Joining WhitePages offers you the opportunity to work in small, nimble, empowered teams and the assurance of joining a company that has been profitable every year since our incorporation in 2000. We think big, yet act small, and innovation and entrepreneurial spirit run deep. We’re headquartered in the heart of Downtown Seattle, have strong company values, an exciting culture, and respect and appreciate diversity as an equal opportunity employer.
The Digital Account Manager supports the online advertising sales team to maximize revenue and enhance client relationships. They work closely with our clients & and manage their day to day needs. This position is a hybrid of campaign/client management and ad trafficking.
- Primary client contact for ongoing maintenance and optimization of assigned client accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, which includes accompanying Account Executives on meetings and other social events.
- Act as internal expert for NY Ad Sales Team on ad operations, trafficking, performance and proactive optimization.
- Manage day-to-day servicing needs of clients, including campaign trafficking, reporting, providing screen shots once campaign has launched, and following up with any additional requests.
- Ensure each assigned campaign delivers in full and the contract revenue potential is fulfilled. Work directly and proactively with agency/client to optimize campaigns to maximize revenue and performance on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain knowledge of all ad products available on the site, including specs, general availability and performance of unit to properly service/advise clients and sales team.
- Responsible for implementation of all assigned campaigns in Atlas AdManager. This may include database set-up, campaign & creative implementation and pushing campaigns live in tandem with other Account Managers.
- Responsible for ad code modifications to ensure that creative is being served and reported correctly in AdManager and in third party ad servers. Must make code modifications specific to AdManager.
- Responsible for QA of all ads on supported browsers. Ensure ads load correctly and click-through is functional.
- Calculate and maintain up-to-date discrepancies between AdManager and third party ad servers. Investigate any abnormal discrepancies, and work with other teams and/or partners to resolve any issues.
- Responsible for setup, maintenance and optimization of WhitePages mobile campaigns using Third Screen Media’s MADX platform.
- Responsible for advertising reporting including daily, weekly, and monthly requests from clients as well as providing external access to clients.
- Create all end-of-month billing reports as assigned for accounting including advertiser invoice request form.
- Consult with Account Executives and clients to provide professional advice and work as a team to service client.
- Understand, support, and exemplify WhitePages’ values, mission, vision and brand pillars through actions and behaviors.
Technical knowledge, skills, education and experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2+ years previous work experience in Sales, Advertising, and/or Marketing , preferably in online advertising
- Experience working at an online advertising agency highly preferred
- A strong understanding and interest in online advertising
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
We're headquartered in the heart of downtown Seattle, and that's where our engineering team works their magic. We've got sales folks across the country, including an office in New York. We have strong company values and culture, and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.