Marketing Manager, WhitePages PRO
- Seattle, WA
Join the WhitePages Team!
WhitePages is the leading provider of contact information for people and businesses in the U.S. With over 50 million unique monthly users and powering over 2 billion searches per year across sites that include WhitePages.com and 411.com, WhitePages offers consumers one-click access to more than 200 million adults. Our suite of mobile products includes a top-50 mobile website and popular Android and iPhone apps with over 9 million active monthly users. Driven by a spirit of innovation and a commitment to delivering value to consumers and businesses, WhitePages has been profitable since incorporation in 2000.
We value working in small, empowered teams and working with the best people. If you strive for excellence in your work, and would like to contribute in important ways to a powerful service used by millions of people every month, then please have a look at our open positions. If you think you have what it takes, please contact us right away.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a driver? Because we’re looking for someone who can drive a brand like it’s the Indy 500 with just two laps to go and the checkered flag is in sight. Our B2B product, WhitePages PRO (www.pro.whitepages.com), is shaking up the way other businesses are thinking about data, and with continued brand building, we’ll be in a great position to take the market.
Are you a builder? Because we need someone who can build, execute and measure a comprehensive marketing strategy. You should be able to take a holistic look at our current approaches and take your sandpaper to refine them to a perfect finish. Whether it is a branded sponsorship, a PPC campaign, or the development and execution of an email campaign, you should be prepared to use your whole toolbox to reach our target audiences.
Are you a thinker? Because we need someone who can do market research and analysis and make recommendations to our sales team about how to position our offering. Then, you should be able to create and launch the strategies that we need to employ to reach them. You should always be thinking about who our competitors are and what they are doing, and then use that information to up our game and deliver results.
Delegators beware: this is a highly tactical role, so be prepared to get your hands dirty creating compelling content for email campaigns, infographics, white papers, case studies, newsletters; managing, maintaining and updating the WP PRO website (some HTML knowledge is necessary); evangelizing the WP PRO brand both internally and externally; and overseeing tradeshow strategies and vendors to ensure successful events.
WhitePages PRO provides Contact Centers and Merchants with the fastest and most comprehensive contact database in North America to know who's behind the number. Our expertise in powering the largest and most trusted online directory provides our clients with the most accurate contact data available. Clients such as Vizio, Oakley, Anthem Healthcare and Citizen Bank continue to leverage our data and services to improve their business practices each day.
This is a product still in its infancy - but backed by a well-established, profitable internet company - and this role is instrumental in making WP PRO the multi-million dollar success we believe it will become. If you’ve got vision, tenacity and the passion for getting things done, we’d like to talk with you!
- Acts as industry expert through market research and competitive analysis; keeps PRO team up to date on relevant trends, news, etc.
- Works closely with WP PRO product owner to understand product and service features, functionality and customer benefits
- Develops comprehensive marketing plan and budget focused on achieving sales goals and supporting noted areas of responsibilities for WP PRO product suite
- Responsible for all aspects of acquiring new sales leads for the WP PRO sales team through email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and PPC. This includes planning, analysis, development, campaign optimization, and reporting
- Manages and maintains PRO website, updating content as needed to drive sales leads.
- Oversees tradeshow strategy and works with outside vendor to ensure tradeshow planning, pre and post marketing and event logistics are handled efficiently and effectively
- Creates useful and informative content (videos, webinars, white papers, case studies, infographics, etc.) to help build brand awareness and drive leads
- Monitors presentation of the WP PRO brand to external parties and customers to ensure consistent branding and messaging
- Maintains and ensures consistency in all sales collateral, messaging, PRO website content, presentation materials, etc.
- Educates and evangelizes WP PRO brand and product suite to PRO sales personnel
- 7 or more years of B2B marketing experience; preferably for an Internet, data services, or SaaS company;
- 7 or more years developing and executing email marketing campaigns, to include:
- Writing content
- HTML formatting, and image editing a plus
- Working with an email management system; entering campaign details, flighting the campaigns, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting against each campaign;
- Minimum three years of experience with enterprise lead generation and customer acquisition marketing
- Proven experience developing brand positioning
- Proven experience in the development of a go-to market strategy
- Proven experience with effective list creation, acquisition, and maintenance
- Three plus years data analytics experience, preferred
- Demonstrated advanced communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Drupal a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience