- Davidson Ave, Franklin Township, NJ 08873, USA
WhizAI is the first and only purpose-built cognitive insights platform for life sciences, empowering users to get answers to their business questions by simply asking via voice or text on web and mobile. WhizAI is pre-trained on life sciences data and business terminologies, enabling it to answer even the most complex questions from billions of records in seconds. Fast, easy, and scalable, WhizAI is the trusted partner of choice at the top global life sciences companies. Asked. Answered. Instantly.
We are on a mission to make enterprise analytics as easy and delightful as using your favorite app. The days of tedious dashboards, long training hours, and complex analytics software are over. Our platform is disrupting the $190B+ analytics market industry by making it 100X faster and easier for all business users to simply talk to their data and get insights, based on the innovations in NLP, AI, ML and enterprise software. We are the future of business intelligence and if you too want to put innovation and user experience for business users above all else, this role is for you.
We are looking for a high-energy and proven marketing professional with sound business acumen, a track record of success, strong technical aptitude and marketing savvy. As our very first marketing hire, you will work in tandem with the CEO to develop effective and creative B2B marketing strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path. WhizAI offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and leadership to market their unique products and take your career to the next level.
The Marketing Director will collaborate with internal and external peers and partners to ensure a holistic and effective strategic marketing approach. This person must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, exhibit high organizational and emotional intelligence, and demonstrate the agility needed to thrive in a young and nimble company. This role represents an opportunity to join WhizAI as their first marketing professional during an exciting period of evolution.
This role will allow you to operate as a strategic marketer with responsibility to advance WhizAI's goal to be a leader in artificial intelligence within the Life Sciences vertical.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to establish WhizAI as a leading brand in conversational AI space
- Build a marketing team and provide them with strategic marketing leadership, frameworks, and methodologies
- Tailor customer insights, competitor intelligence, and marketing solutions for customer demand generation and customer loyalty
- Gain an understanding of WhizAI’s competitive environment and target customers with an understanding of their wants and needs to help create a differentiated, industry-leading company
- Create and design operationally-focused marketing plans with a keen focus on tackling key business challenges and meeting business and financial goals.
- Implement and execute comprehensive marketing plans that result in increased revenue
- Work closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver, and execute the brand strategy
- Build strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or a related field
- 8+ years of diverse B2B marketing experience, from strategic planning through go-to-market execution, marketing communications, and brand/product management.
- Strong record of success of working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to deliver customer-centric solution optimized for B2B channels.
- Experience working with analyst firms like Gartner and Forrester
- Excellent analytical skills with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into clear, concise stories.
- High learning agility and intellectual curiosity; ability and desire to quickly develop a keen understanding of WhizAI’s business strategies, models, products, and key offerings.
- Consistent attention to detail and quality.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A collaborative approach to cross-departmental tasks.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience. WhizAI offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Benefits: Health care and paid time off