- Davidson Ave, Franklin Township, NJ 08873, USA
The artificial intelligence market, valued at $16 Billion (USD) in 2017 is expected to reach $190 Billion (USD) by 2025 according to industry data reports. whiz.ai, a fast-moving and innovative artificial intelligence startup that powers insights for commercial and sales teams, is a dynamic component of AI’s exponential growth.
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobile--whiz.ai is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
We are looking for a high-energy and proven marketing professional with sound business acumen, a track record of success, strong technical aptitude and marketing savvy. As our very first marketing hire, you will work in tandem with the CEO to develop effective and creative B2B marketing strategies and tactics.
The ideal candidate should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path. whiz.ai offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and leadership to market their unique products and take your career to the next level.
The Marketing Director will collaborate with internal and external peers and partners to ensure a holistic and effective strategic marketing approach. This person must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, exhibit high organizational and emotional intelligence, and demonstrate the agility needed to thrive in a young and nimble company. This role represents an opportunity to join whiz.ai as their first marketing professional during an exciting period of evolution.
This role will allow you to operate as a strategic marketer with responsibility to advance whiz.ai’s goal to be a leader in artificial intelligence within the Life Sciences vertical.
· Develop and execute marketing strategies to establish whiz.ai as a leading brand in conversational AI space
· Build a marketing team and provide them with strategic marketing leadership, frameworks, and methodologies
· Tailor customer insights, competitor intelligence and marketing solutions for customers, demand generation and customer loyalty.
· Gain an understanding of whiz.ai’s competitive environment and target customers with an understanding of their wants and needs to help create a differentiated, industry-leading company.
· Create and design operationally-focused marketing plans with a keen focus on tackling key business challenges and meeting business and financial goals.
· Implement and execute comprehensive marketing plans that result in increased revenue.
· Work closely with CEO, sales, product and tech teams to successfully define, deliver and execute the brand strategy.
· Build strong working relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization through the demonstration of being a deep subject matter expert.
· Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or a related field
- 8+ years of diverse B2B marketing experience, from strategic planning through go-to-market execution, marketing communications, and brand/product management.
- Strong record of success of working within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to deliver customer-centric solution optimized for B2B channels.
- Experience working with analyst firms like Gartner and Forrester
- Excellent analytical skills with significant experience leading data-based decision making and distilling large amounts of data into clear, concise stories.
- High learning agility and intellectual curiosity; ability and desire to quickly develop a keen understanding of whiz.ai’s business strategies, models, products, and key offerings.
- Consistent attention to detail and quality.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A collaborative approach to cross-departmental tasks.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience. Whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Benefits: Health care and paid time off