Senior NLP and ML Engineer
- Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India
The artificial intelligence market, valued at $16 Billion (USD) in 2017 is expected to reach $190 Billion (USD) by 2025 according to industry data reports. whiz.ai, a fast-moving and innovative artificial intelligence startup that powers insights for commercial and sales teams, is a dynamic component of AI’s exponential growth.
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobile--whiz.ai is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
As NLP & Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Design and build scalable conversational, dialog & classification components for real time NLP and Machine Learning pipelines in Java and Python as a part of an AI enabled platform. - Design and assist in building batch processing data pipelines for domain specific model training, maintenance & optimizations.
- Understand requirements from domain experts to design & build solutions & NLP models.
- Lead a team of developers in full software development life cycle with agile methods.
- 5+ years of design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java.
- 3+ years of experience working with complex NLP/NLU based projects & technologies.
- Hands on experience in applying Deep Learning methods like Language Models, Word Embeddings, LSTM, Seq2Seq Networks to NLP.
- Expert knowledge of NLP Shallow Algorithms :SRL, Syntax Trees, Constituency Parsing, Part of Speech tagging, Dependency Parsing, Coreference Resolution, NER, Temporal Expressions.
- Strong Java skills with a computer science background and ability to write production quality code.
- Experience with any Machine Learning tools like TensorFlow and Language Models.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures and Databases.
- Good to know: Apache UIMA/RUTA, Stanford Core NLP, Apache Lucene, Python, Linux.
- Good communication, problem solving & presentation skills.
- Self Driven with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to work with and lead a distributed team.
- GIT, Unit Testing, JIRA, Linux & Docker
Competitive and commensurate with experience. whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Health care and paid time off.