Technical Writer and Analyst
- Baner Road, Pune, MH, India
The artificial intelligence market, valued at $16 Billion (USD) in 2017 is expected to reach $190 Billion (USD) by 2025 according to industry data reports. whiz.ai, a fast-moving and innovative artificial intelligence startup that powers insights for commercial and sales teams, is a dynamic component of AI’s exponential growth.
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobile--whiz.ai is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
As a Technical Writer and Analyst, you will:
● Develop in-depth understanding of our AI Platform and its applications to capture product information into simple, accurate and polished documents
● Collaborate with solution developers and product engineers to capture requirements, define and develop new formal technical documentation
● Proofread technical documents and diagrams written by developers, SME’s and architects
● Maintain and update technical documentation, including infrastructure requirements, software packages requirements, licences and Tools/SDK/API’s
● Review and assist QA with documenting Use/Test Cases
● Review Marketing content for Blogs/Website
● 3+ years of technical writing experience in English
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working with cross functional teams
● Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, startup environment
● Proactive, self-motivated and open-minded attitude
● Good organization and time-management skills
● Background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
● Good knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PPT
Competitive and commensurate with experience. whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Health care and paid time off.