- Baner Road, Pune, MH, India
The artificial intelligence market, valued at $16 Billion (USD) in 2017 is expected to reach $190 Billion (USD) by 2025 according to industry data reports. whiz.ai, a fast-moving and innovative artificial intelligence startup that powers insights for commercial and sales teams, is a dynamic component of AI’s exponential growth.
Offering a pre-trained conversational AI platform that connects business users with their enterprise data, insights and workflows--via speech and text on both web and mobile--whiz.ai is on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
1. Partner with customers and solutions/development team to ideate and brainstorm on complex business problems and arrive at relevant solutions
2. Understand and detail out the functional requirements during the project delivery phase
3. Work closely with the team comprising of different roles like developers, quality analysts, tech architects, user experience designers, project managers, etc. to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery
4. Need to have good communication & analytical skills
5. Be Open to work on any domain
6. Need to have a love for working with data and open and curious mind to understand business
7. Need to be self driven with a strong sense of ownership & urgency
● 4+ years of relevant experience in Business Analysis for building custom software or new product ideas
● Experience in:
- Designing and facilitating workshops with business stakeholders to outline the business vision, objectives, product roadmap and a project release plan.
- Using different tools and techniques to facilitate requirement gathering sessions.
- Acting as a proxy for business stakeholders to work as a part of the delivery teams.
- Leading small and large sized teams comprising of different roles from a software delivery perspective.
- Managing and leading the product backlog from an analysis perspective.
- Gathering and detailing functional requirements for large, multi-tier applications.
- Ability to understand, challenge and collaborate on the technical solutions provided by the team
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Self driven with a strong sense of ownership & urgency
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
● Experience of working in US life sciences vertical
● Experience of working in data heavy projects
Competitive and commensurate with experience. whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan and equity.
Health care and paid time off.