Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual Position)
- Atlanta, GA
Wild Sister is a lifestyle and positivity e-magazine and website for women who crave inspiration, sisterhood and the freedom to be themselves. Each edition includes inspiring women and their stories, expert advice for living a more positive life, yoga, healthy living tips, and more! Wild Sister was created in 2011, with over 55K issues sold, and has been honored to be featured on popular positivity blogs like Tiny Buddha, Leonie Dawson, Kind Over Matter, Roots of She, The Wellness Warrior, In Spaces Between, Positively Present + many more, + the Wild Sister story was also included in the bestselling Tiny Buddha book.
We are looking for a Social Media and Community Management Intern who will be responsible for the execution of strategic social media engagement, content delivery and outreach to help us meet our goals. The ideal candidate is passionate about social media and its ability to engage with customers.
- Manage branded social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) on our behalf
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions in real-time through engagement, escalation, or documentation
- Set up a listening strategy for both listening and engagement
- Flag and identify engagement opportunities
- Monitor positive and negative press, influencer sentiment, etc
- Generate insight into community performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Create social media reports and aggregate data into actionable insights to inform marketing
- Attend status meetings with Wild Sister team
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Proficient in social media management programs
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.