Integrated Marketing Strategist
- Salt Lake City, UT
WildWorks creates interactive entertainment for kids that’s fun, substantive, and beautiful. Founded in 2003 by game industry veterans (originally as “Smart Bomb Interactive”), WildWorks builds and publishes blockbuster mobile, social and online games; including the #1 online playground for kids in the U.S., Animal Jam. Through a collaborative association with the National Geographic Society, Animal Jam incorporates rich factual content about science and animals, and provides free learning resources for teachers and parents through its “AJ Academy” portal. WildWorks is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a satellite office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The WildWorks team of 120 includes the best multimedia artists, engineers, designers, safety experts, and community support staff now working in interactive media.
The WildWorks marketing team is responsible for the global promotion of the massively popular online game and social network for kids, Animal Jam. In addition to growing the brand via advertising, we also focus on original content production, strategic partnerships, licensing, and more.
We are in need of an experienced Integrated Marketing Strategist to oversee and implement all Animal Jam media. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Integrated Marketing Strategist will work with members of the marketing and analytics team to develop, implement, and track all marketing campaigns for Animal Jam.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a cohesive integrated marketing strategy to cost effectively grow traffic and customer acquisition via digital, TV, print and other advertising channels
- Develop and implement digital customer retention plans that abide by COPPA requirements
- Lead development and implementation of all media, including ongoing optimizations and revisions
- Work with external vendors to plan, purchase and optimize media
- Deliver creative specifications and manage quality assurance
- Maintain media budgets and media spend summaries
- Deliver monthly marketing performance reports
- Write POVs as needed and evaluate new media opportunities
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing with bottom line responsibility for ROI
- Experience managing direct response customer acquisition marketing programs. In particular, experience with SEM, display advertising, mobile and social media marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Strong strategic thinking combined with great execution
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing programs
- Strong project management skills, including supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Excellent attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with children’s advertising regulations (COPPA and equivalent international legislation)
- Experience managing game user acquisition
- Working knowledge of conversion tracking technology (desktop web and mobile)
- Agency experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a full-time, salaried position in our Salt Lake City studio.
No agents or third-party submissions, please.
Only candidates submitted through our career link will be considered.