Assistant Project Coordinator
- Richmond Hill, Canada
WireIE is a leader in Next Generation communications solutions located inRichmond Hill,ON.Our business is to transform telecommunications infrastructure to enable our clients to deliver a limitless network experience.
We are looking for unique expertise in wireless/IP integration. WireIE offers a whole product solution in support of many wireless technologies including but not limited toWiMAX,Wi-Fi, UMTS and LTE. In addition, WireIE has in-depth knowledge and experience in the design and deployment of IP based point-to-point and point-to-multipoint microwave networks. Integration of legacy TDM microwave systems within IP based microwave platforms is also well within WireIE’s capabilities.With an extensive background in the engineering and deployment of various IP based voice and multimedia applications, WireIE is well positioned to integrate a rich feature set into a wireless network solution.
WireIE’s services cover the entire life cycle of a wireless network deployment, including: site acquisition, core network and radio frequency network design, civil engineering, along with furnishing and installation of equipment and materials. Once in production, WireIE offers ongoing network support services (including Network Monitoring, level 1,2 & 3 technical support) and wholesale managed bandwidth services on it’s own network.WireIE is vendor agnostic. This allows the company to focus on addressing client requirements without being constrained by the limitations of a given product line.
Wherever applicable, WireIE uses its alternative energy technology to power network elements. Using the very latest in solar, wind and electrical storage technology, WireIE’s alternative energy solution ensures a low to no operational carbon footprint, while at the same time reducing the client's energy consumption costs.
The Project Coordinator Assistant is a upto 6 month contract with fulltime opporunity, to work closely with the Project Coordinator to oversee all aspects of the deployment process using planning, monitoring and controlling processes.
The key tasks include:
- Schedule tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stake holders and resources - Create Gantt charts in MS Project , Create detailed chart of milestones for all parties and Create time estimates for work to be performed.
- Identify schedule uncertainties and risks for both client and WireIE.
- Manage/Coordinate/escalate project tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to be responsible for multiple projects at one time.
- Coordinate field techs, subcontractors, service providers, other staff and clients.
- Assemble assets required for Installation team to perform tasks.
- Disseminate information to team members through task and sub-tasks assignment based on requirements.
- Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client
The ideal person will have:
- College diploma or Engineering degree preferably with wireless specialization.
- Proven experience in coordinating projects in a tight timeline and within budget.
- Effective communication