Senior Java Developer
- Rockville, MD
We are actively seeking for a Senior java Developer with strong ESB BACKGROUND and the position holds the following responsibilities
- Work with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)-driven organizational framework
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Participate in design development and Initiate object oriented program as required to meet business needs.
- Improve efficiency of Java development with process and tools; analyze technical and business requirements, provide solution and troubleshoot problems satisfying clients and serve as a technical resource for sound development and integration practices.
- Work with architects and UI designers; design, develop and document web application user interfaces and Java modules using standard methodology best practices (Agile)
- 7+ years of experience as Java developer and with DB2/Oracle, Hibernate, JDBC
- Work experience with Java/J2EE stack development and data integration methods like Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), UI data.
- Work experience in Database design and Modeling, Optimization, System Integration and Deployment is a required.
- Strong knowledge Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) will highly be appreciated
- Pronounced knowledge in technologies XML, HTML5, CSS, Java script, EJB3, JMS, Web services is a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.