Java/J2EE developer (Relational Database)
- Alexandria, VA
We are actively seeking the Solutions Architect to support our federal customer in Alexandria, VA.
We are actively seeking the Java Developer who will support the overall implementation of best-in-class 3 tiered Java/JEE environment using a relational database.
- Demonstrated use of ETL tools, particularly in a migration from non-relational systems to a relational data store is a plus.
- Participate in Relational database operations; maintain and build a java/jee based implementation that provides the functionality to perform CRUD (Create, Replace, Update, Delete) operations within a relational database using javaPOJOs (Plain Old Java Objects).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the common design patterns associated with standard object persistence mechanisms, and standard persistence frameworks like Hibernate or iBATIS.
- Maintain applications using development tools, including Java, Oracle, and SQL especially Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proven track record of working with ReST (Representation State Transfer) based web services using standard packages like Jersey orReSTEasy.
- Experience with AJAX, GWT (Google Web Toolkit) is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge in frameworks like Hibernate, iBATIS.
- Minimum requirement is bachelor’s degree. Masters is a big plus.
Please respond with your current contact information and resume that reflects the required skills/ exp of this position - Full Legal Name; Last 4 digits of SSN; One technical Reference; Visa Status.