Lead Java Developer
- Alexandria, VA
We are actively seeking the Solutions Architect to support our federal customer in Alexandria, VA.
We are actively seeking a suitable candidate for Lead java Developer position with following responsibilities
- Work with Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol, XML, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Work with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)-driven organizational framework
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, documents, and implements complex software applications
- Improve efficiency of Java development with process and tools; analyze technical and business requirements, provide solution and troubleshoot problems satisfying clients and serve as a technical resource for sound development and integration practices.
- 8+ years of experience working with Java/J2EE development and data integration methods and deep understanding of SDLC is a must
- Work experience in Database design and Modeling, Optimization, System Integration and Deployment is a required.
- Work experience in technologies including XML, HTML5, Servlets 2.x, Java SE6, Oracle 10g, Hibernate 3.2, 3.0 and 2.5, CSS, Java script, EJB3, JMS, Web services is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge Maven, Subversion, Hudson and JUnit, TestNG or other testing frameworks
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate ORM, iBATIS Data Mapper, JPA.
Please respond with your current contact information and resume that reflects the required skills/ exp of this position - Full Legal Name; Last 4 digits of SSN; One technical Reference; Visa Status.