Quantitative Product Analyst Intern
- San Francisco, CA
Work4 Labs (www.work4labs.com), the #1 Facebook recruiting solution, is changing the way companies find, engage, and hire top candidates through social media.
Despite record unemployment, recruiters struggle to fill positions because of outdated online recruitment solutions. We combine patented technology with a deep understanding of social and HR software to make employee referrals and job ads actually effective for recruiters and job seekers on Facebook. Over 18 million people found jobs on Facebook in 2011, and our products are behind the largest shift in online recruiting in a decade.
Our thousands of happy clients include Intel, Groupon, L’Oreal, and UPS. Work4 Labs was founded in 2010, is fast-growing and profitable, and has 50 awesome employees in San Francisco, Paris, and New York.
We’re looking for highly analytical and entrepreneurial students to help turn our mountains of data into analyses that inform our business and product decisions.
You’ll work with an experienced, highly motivated team to revolutionize the stagnant online recruitment industry. Our products make hiring easier for both small business and the Fortune 500 around the world. These products are built on patent-pending technology and a fresh approach to the stagnant online recruiting market.
- Work with an experienced, international team to identify key business and product trends
- Work on our dashboarding and reporting systems
- Define and analyze A/B tests to improve the product
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, mathematics, economics, or a similarly quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SQL and a statistical software package are a huge plus
- Rising juniors or senior applicants