- Minneapolis, MN
Work Effects, located in downtown Minneapolis, is a consulting firm with over twenty years of experience. We help our clients deliver strategic results by developing more trusted leaders and organizations through training, coaching, and assessment programs. With innovative solutions in the areas of leadership development, culture management, and performance management we have become an industry leader in building trust from the inside out. We construct programs that are as unique as the client’s organization. Our modular solutions use scientific tools such our Revolution 360TM, which assesses a leaders transformational capabilities, our Trust and CapacityTMsurvey, which identifies the root culture drivers of an organization, our Performance SumTM, which measures and tracts individual and organizational performance, and our Conflict LensTM, which identifies constructive outcomes to conflict in the work-place. We work with clients ranging from mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies. Our highly experienced team of employees and consulting network is very passionate about our work and the impact we have on others.
For more information please visit http://www.work-effects.com/
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in your field through challenging projects that will produce real results? Do you enjoy a dynamic, entrepreneurial atmosphere where you can make a meaningful contribution? Do you possess a variety of data management and technical expertise including: .Net, SQL, or JQuery? If so, we would like to speak to you.
Our ideal intern candidate is a highly motivated problem solver with diverse technical skills. The programming intern will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining database-driven web applications that serve our clients.
- Modifying and extending existing web applications on a Microsoft stack
- Building, integrating, and deploying new ASP.NET and Web Forms applications
- Adding client-side interactivity with JQuery
- Writing and editing SQL Server 2008 stored procedures
- Report design, building, and deployment
- Infrastructure configuration management
Excellent analytical skills
- Diverse technical knowledge including SQL Server, ASP.NET, or PHP,
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Preferred experience in programming with complex database interfaces
- Consistent reading and participation in technical blogs a plus
- Expertise in .Net programming
- SQL skills
Internship dates: September 10th– December 14th
10-15 hours/ week; competitive hourly pay
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by Aug. 13th, 2012 through our career site: