- Minneapolis, MN
Work Effects, located in downtown Minneapolis, is a consulting firm that specializes in developing trusted leaders and organizations. Our innovative technology solutions are developed in-house and focus areas of leadership development, culture management, and performance management. Over the past decade we have succeeded in becoming an industry leader in building trust from the inside out. Our modular solutions use scientific tools to assesses leaders’ transformational capabilities, identify the culture drivers of an organization, measure and track individual and organizational performance and develop conflict management skills in the workplace. We work with clients ranging from mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies including Citigroup and Lockheed Martin. Our highly experienced team of employees and consultants is very passionate about our work and the impact we have on others.
For more information please visit http://www.work-effects.com/
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Efffects® is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded sales professional to join our fast-paced and innovative HR Consulting company. This individual will be responsible for converting opportunities into client engagements to sell our Leadership Development, Organization and Culture, and Performance Management solutions. The ideal candidate has had 3+ years of success in B2B Sales and possesses the drive, creativity and ability to do what it takes to get the job done. In our positive and collaborative environment you will work alongside a team of co-workers who are passionate about their work and will enjoy competitive pay and commissions.
- Work to identify potential new revenue opportunities
- Partner with potential clients utilizing a consultative selling approach to identify the appropriate solutions to meet and exceed their business needs
- Identify the business cases to drive proposals and demonstrate the potential return on investment, converting opportunities into client engagements
- Build trusted relationships at the Executive level to implement the talent strategies which will provide the most business impact
- Document activities and sales opportunities in the CRM tool so resource requirements and future revenue can be assessed
- Occasional National Travel may be required (no more than 20%)
This position involves contacting new prospects, determining opportunities, and working to develop new accounts. You will be responsible for contacting high-level executives and HR professionals in mid-sized companies to drive new sales for our suite of Leadership Development and Organizational Development solutions. As you progress you will continue to develop your client base and grow the new accounts you have brought on board.
We provide a competitive base salary and commission structure with significant earnings potential in addition to health, dental, and 401K plan.
- 3+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience selling software and/or professional services preferred
- 4-year college degree
- Experience selling to HR departments or C-level decision makers a plus
- CRM experience a plus
To apply: please submit your cover letter and resume through our career site: http://www.work-effects.com/Careers