Technical Project Lead
- Minneapolis, MN
Work Effects, located in downtown Minneapolis, is a consulting firm that specializes in developing trusted leaders and organizations. Our innovative technology solutions are developed in-house and focus areas of leadership development, culture management, and performance management. Over the past decade we have succeeded in becoming an industry leader in building trust from the inside out. Our modular solutions use scientific tools to assesses leaders’ transformational capabilities, identify the culture drivers of an organization, measure and track individual and organizational performance and develop conflict management skills in the workplace. We work with clients ranging from mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies including Citigroup and Lockheed Martin. Our highly experienced team of employees and consultants is very passionate about our work and the impact we have on others.
For more information, please visit www.work-effects.com
We are seeking an analytical and team-oriented technology leader to provide work direction to our technical department. You will report directly to the president and will lead a team of five bright and committed developers who love what they do and are eager to innovate. This role will act as the primary liaison between client operations and the developers to insure deliverables are met or exceeded by ; asking the right questions, creating the right plans, while growing the discipline and technical skills of the team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience as a technical oriented project manager or business analyst, possesses a strong ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications, and has a proven record of leading a team through the development and implementation of multiple projects at one time.
- Provide work direction and create a learning environment for the technical team, constantly assessing and evaluating team performance
- Plan and set project goals and milestones using the appropriate tools to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel on the technical team
- Serve as technical lead for client projects, collaborating with business and technology groups to direct and manage project development from start to finish
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Ensure compliance with our security and data privacy policies
- Bachelor's degree in Business IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Superior skill and ability in multi-tasking and prioritization; excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a technical team
- Strong ability to create repeatable processes and documentation
- Technical acumen with a solid understanding of complex data mangling and multiple hierarchies
- 5 or more years of experience in project lead or business analyst role.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools, include Visio and Project
- HRIS experience preferred
To apply: please submit your cover letter and resume to Veronika Lantseva: email@example.com
We provide a competitive salary in addition to health, dental, and 401K plan.