Project Management Intern
- Minneapolis, MN
Work Effects, located in downtown Minneapolis, is a consulting firm with over twenty years of experience. We help our clients deliver strategic results by developing more trusted leaders and organizations through training, coaching, and assessment programs. With innovative solutions in the areas of leadership development, culture management, and performance management we have become an industry leader in building trust from the inside out. We construct programs that are as unique as the client’s organization. Our modular solutions use scientific tools such our Revolution 360TM, which assesses a leaders transformational capabilities, our Trust and CapacityTMsurvey, which identifies the root culture drivers of an organization, our Performance SumTM, which measures and tracts individual and organizational performance, and our Conflict LensTM, which identifies constructive outcomes to conflict in the work-place. We work with clients ranging from mid-cap to Fortune 100 companies. Our highly experienced team of employees and consulting network is very passionate about our work and the impact we have on others.
For more information please visit http://www.work-effects.com/
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Work Effects is currently looking for an organized and detail-oriented undergraduate or graduate student to serve as our Project Management Intern. The ultimate goal of any project for Work Effects is to complete the task on time, on budget, and fulfill any other criteria we set as a company.
The intern will oversee project development from the planning stages to completion, including analysis afterward.
- Creating necessary documents to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Planning, executing, and wrapping up projects
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of assigned projects
- Handling different functions right from strategic planning, organizing to looking into minute details of the project
- Allotting tasks, communicating well with the project team, regularly following up, and documenting the process.
- Foreseeing project development, and ensuring projects are on track
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree with an interest in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to solve conflicting situations
Special Qualifications (not required)
- Experience with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Training, education and/or experience in Project Management processes
- Experience with event planning would be helpful
Internship dates: January 28th - May 10th, 2013
10-15 hours/ week; competitive hourly pay
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by November 30th, 2012 through our career site: