Part-Time Field Associate
- Jamestown, NY
Worldwide TechServices is a global leader in delivering technology services and solutions to the world's most demanding clients. Headquartered in Tewksbury, MA we provide infrastructure and professional services to the world's leading technology providers, outsourcers, large and small businesses and consumers.
Worldwide TechServices is looking for a regular part-time Field Associate to join its Infrastructure Delivery team. Reporting to the Territory Supervisor the Field Associate will perform a variety of hardware-focused, break fix services and solutions on various client products. Candidates must possess the ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repair activities. Position may require the exercise of basic analytical skills and to make decisions based on established department and company guidelines.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Providing customer break fix support for designated equipment.
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned.
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call. Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- May provide functional guidance to colleagues.
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent
- Ability to drive yourself to client locations
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance
- Must be able to pass criminal background and driving record check at time of hire and annually
- Must own a basic repair tool kit
Interested? Please apply though our Careers Portal at https://re22.ultipro.com/WOR1015/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=233