- 220, Multi Storied Bldg. Complex, Near 21st Century Bldg., Rustompura, Ring Road, Surat, Surat, India
Xcellence-IT is a global IT solutions company providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and Outsourcing services.
Xcellence-IT is driven by values and is run by principled business practices.
We also offer number of performance optimization solution "nopAccelerate" for nopCommerce. nopAccelerate is Solr lucene based Search & Performance optimization plugin. To know more about our products, please visit www.nopAccelerate.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Responsible for improving a project’s organic search results.
- Analyze and identify the gap to achieve SEO targets
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Article and Blog Creation and Posting.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Implementing the strategies for Company Websites.
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization white hat techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Conversion Optimization
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Internet Advertising
- Basic knowledge of Web Technologies like HTML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.net, PHP, etc. is preferred
- Must have worked with SEO reporting & SEO tracking tools like Google Web Master/Analytics, etc.
- Proof of success in the SERPs (previous work) Experience in all SEO areas (technical, on page and off page)
- Experience dealing with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Candidate should be any graduate.
- At least 1+ years of relevant industry experience is required.