Software Business Analyst -Urgent basis.!
- 220, Multi Storied Bldg. Complex, Near 21st Century Bldg., Rustompura, Ring Road, Surat, Surat, Gujarat,, Surat, GJ
Xcellence-IT is a global IT solutions company providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and Outsourcing services.
Xcellence-IT is driven by values and is run by principled business practices.
We also offer number of performance optimization solution "nopAccelerate" for nopCommerce. nopAccelerate is Solr lucene based Search & Performance optimization plugin. To know more about our products, please visit www.nopAccelerate.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Discuss with client about the project to gather, understand and analyse the business model and requirements, business domain to derive requirements to solve practical business problems – to perform detailed analysis of the software project, creating data & process model design and creating the technical specification document for the project elaborating the details required for successful integrations.
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements. Prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS) documents and other functional documents.
- Work with key project stakeholders and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project, map out initial requirements and the scope of the project, and ensure proper planning & estimations for the project.
- Act as communication bridge between software implementation team and the business stakeholders, translating business needs into requirements. Interact with the implementation team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Support the implementation & integration team for successful integration and delivery for the project.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Scope the system by identifying priority areas, come up with the implementation plan by working closely with stockholders and integration team
- Interact with internal as well as external executives to achieve organizational objectives
Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Having a proactive approach, positive attitude and willing to do anything to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to learn, and understand business models quickly
- Excellent Analytical Skills involving converting business requirements, processes or systems, into written Specification Document assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Having knowledge of Agile Methodology, Project Management
- Willing to learn new things, develop new skills and adapt as per organizational goals
- At least 2 years working experience in field of Software development
- Previous experience with any eCommerce Platform and Team Management is a plus
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program
- Freshers can apply for entry level positions. Relevant experience is a plus