Drupal Website Developer 112045-0401
- Albany, NY
Xperteks is a proud Nationwide Managed Services Provider that focuses on bringing technology, support and people to growing organizations. We are high level technical experts, and we only look to hire the best for our team.
Xperteks is currently seeking a Drupal Website Developer to join our team in Albany, New York.
The duties and day to day tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
Meet with business stakeholders to determine requirements and propose technical solutions
Design technical solutions that meet standards for security, cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility, accessibility, scalability, and usability
Develop web site(s) using Drupal that support the needs of the School Safety Program
Develop websites that are mobile friendly (responsive)
Document configurations and procedures, and maintain effective change management
Mentor state staff in best practices for Drupal development
Job Level Specific Duties
• Works on multiple applications.
• Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
• Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer�s IT organization.
• Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
• Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
• Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
• Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
• Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
• General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
Minimum of 60 months experience developing and supporting websites
Minimum of 12 months building websites that utilize responsive design
Minimum of 48 months building applications and/or websites using CSS
Fingerprint-Based Background Check
Please include 2 References with your Resume