- Fort Lauderdale, FL
At York Executive Solutions we are dedicated to creating a dynamic, challenging work environment to help you succeed and expand your career. Our commitment to innovation with continuous improvement encourages each employee to drive and change performance. Our combination of top talent, resources and support allows our teams to create great results. If you would like to be part of an organization that values new ideas and recognizes the importance of diversity, then York Executive Solutions is the executive search firm for you.
We’re looking for motivated, results-oriented individuals to join our dynamic team.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position requires at least 3-5 years progressive experience supporting and/or implementing NextGen EPM and ancillary EPM applications and services such as the interface to the claims clearinghouse, and the background business processor.
- As a member of the business application support team, will serve as a liaison between IT and physician practices and community health services sites.
- Will be accountable for ensuring the success of business capabilities within the NextGen application.
- Direct healthcare or related consulting experience is preferred.
- Must have proven problem solving, analytical, communication, customer service, and leadership skills and will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4 year program is required
- Advanced computer skills required in: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, database and reporting applications and tools.
This is a Direct Hire position in Ft. Lauderdale, FL Compensation: $70-80K
Please send resume, salary requirements, and available times to speak for a telephonic interview.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com
NOTE: Candidates that have US Authorization will be considered for this position.