Senior Research Analyst - YouGov Sport
- London, UK
- Contract Type: Permanent
- People Manager: No
- Remote worker, any location: No
YouGov is an international research and data, analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
YouGov Sport provides a wide range of insight services on a global basis to the Sports industry. Drawing on the power of YouGov data and tools as well as a range of world-class media monitoring resources, the YouGov Sport proposition is designed to serve Rights Holders (governing bodies, leagues, teams, events), Brands (sponsors) and Agencies operating in the Sport and Entertainment vertical.
Could you be our next Senior Research Analyst? We are on the hunt for a meticulous and analytical individual with an interest in the sports and entertainment industry to be involved in project management and report-writing.
- To manage research projects through the business from client agreement to delivery
- Be active in developing effective insight solutions for clients, utilising YouGov’s innovative product suite where applicable
- To maintain, service and take responsibility for the allocated client base, and to manage and grow key client relationships
- Actively manage client communications and expectations
- To form effective relationships across other specialist teams within YouGov
What do I need to bring with me?
- Demonstrable understanding of various consumer research methodologies and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both internally and externally)
- Experience of working in a busy Commercial environment
- Ability to juggle and prioritize work whilst managing expectations (internally and externally)
- Strong initiative and influencing skills
- Problem-solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive account management
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Ability to deliver results, meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excellent client focus and handling skills
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Preferably have experience from agency industry
- Proactive style of team integration
What’s in it for me?
- This is a great opportunity to play a vital role in YouGov Sport, contributing to growing an exciting client base
- You will be able to stretch your creativity by working with clients who are the leaders in their sector to help design innovative solutions to research and data problem
We offer some brilliant benefits and perks at YouGov, some of which include:
- You get 25 days' time off throughout the year to take a well-earned rest, plus 1 extra day off for your birthday
- Flexible/remote working
- LinkedIn Learning - we’re big on learning, so all YouGovers have first-hand access to the vast number of courses available on the platform