- Mountain View, CA
YourMechanic.com is an online marketplace that helps people get their car fixed at the convenience of their home or office! We are backed by Ashton Kutcher, Y-combinator, Founders of YouTube, Zynga, Warby-Parker, Delicious, and venture funds like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ, and others.
With YourMechanic people can get their cars fixed:
- At the convenience of their home/office
- With 100% transparency (fixed fair prices, free advice, mechanic profiles, reviews etc)
- 20-30% lower cost than the dealers.
YourMechanic is based in Mountain View, CA. We were part of Y-combinator and winner of TechCrunch Disrupt 2012.
This is primarily a PPC role. Success of this role will be measured by 'User Growth'. You will own (end-to-end) the user acquisition and growth. You will find and test different channels, and optimize ads/landing pages etc to improve performance.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of paid search campaign
- Setup of analytics tools, goals, and conversions using GA and other analytics tool
- Performance analysis of paid search advertising campaigns
- Regular reporting and feedback
- Staying abreast of industry best practices, training and obtaining additional certifications
- Optimizing ad copies, landing pages, booking funnel
- Strong background in e-commerce
- At least 2-4 years of experience as SEM Specialist at an agency (managed SEM/display campaigns at least over $1m per year)
- Highly nalytical (able to continuously measure and improve conversion and user retention)
- Must be able to optimize the full funnel from optimizing ad copies to landing page and shopping cart (you will be working with a product manager and a designer)
- Prefer someone with strong product background (you have designed/built web/mobile apps)
- Must have advanced excel skills
- Technical background is desired
- Previous start-up experience is helpful
WHY JOIN YOURMECHANIC.COM?
Just like everyone else, we also offer an annual salary, equity, and benefits. Very few companies offer an opportunity to build something meaningful. Your work will redefine a massive industry ($150B a year) which is begging for disruption. You will empower thousands of mechanics live a better life. Here is your opportunity to build something that really matters & leave a legacy.
Please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary expectation. Thank you!