Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO Seeks Brilliant Art Director
- Scottsdale, AZ
Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO and serial entrepreneur, Ziver Birg, is looking for you – a bold and brilliant Art Director with the ability to generate and maintain extremely high end design concepts for multiple brands, to join a startup marketing and branding agency.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic new team that works hand-in-hand with the CEO and CMO to help shape the development of new brands from the ground up. This role will include a unique mix of product marketing and branding development for both the CEO’s existing companies as well as outside clientele (particularly startups). Hands on graphic design for web and print, art direction through collaboration with the CEO and CMO, and eventual graphic design team development and management will a part of the day to day.
Why we should work with you:
You will be a perfect fit for this position if you have the following skills and qualities:
- You’re a branding visionary with a flair for minimalism.
- You have the ability to take abstract concepts from Creative Director and make them a reality.
- You are able to generate conceptual wireframes and make quick changes to your designs on the fly.
- You have the ability to develop and maintain several brands and are not a “one-stop-shop” in your design theory.
- You have an in-depth understanding and excellent application of UX principles.
- You have an extensive portfolio of web and print product marketing design as well as logo development projects that you can share with us.
- You have a proven ability to work quickly, without sacrificing quality, to meet tight deadlines.
- You are able to take constructive criticism without taking it personally. This is very important as you will be working collaboratively with a team who will focus much attention on your designs.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Web development and coding knowledge.
- You have 3+ years of experience leading a creative/graphic design team.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Please send at least 20 samples of your original design work. We are looking for a design style and ability that is similar to some of the following:
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.