Rock Star Assistant to Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO
- Scottsdale, AZ
Rapidly growing Inc. 500 | 5000 tech company with an Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO, Ziver Birg, is looking for you – a detail oriented and highly organized Executive Assistant in the Scottsdale area who will work directly with our very busy CEO to assist him with organizing his time and daily operations administration.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to work directly with the CEO and the Operations team to take a successful tech company from startup mode to a large-scale global organization and also to assist with the creation and development of new companies.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, your day-to-day activities would include tasks such as: attending all meetings and conference calls with the CEO to take notes and track on-going projects, maintaining the CEO’s schedule, managing the CEO’s email, running errands for the CEO, managing projects for the CEO including personal projects and projects for his other companies.
Why we should work with you:
You will be a perfect fit for this position if you have the following skills and qualities:
- Extremely organized to the point where your friends and family sometimes accuse you of being OCD.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple points of direction at one time.
- Effectively take notes and track information for future use.
- Knack for learning quickly and maximizing available resources.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Go getter who volunteers to take on more tasks and can stay on-task with minimal direction.
- Research guru with skills in performing in-depth research.
- Consistent follow-through on projects and close monitoring of deadlines and due dates.
- Proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, & mail software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and general MS Windows operations
- High degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication, as this role is an extension of the CEO
- Strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
It would be nice if you had:
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant, HR team member, Project Manager, or other related experience.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a fun, creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.