HIGH GROWTH TECH FIRM SEEKS ALL-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Scottsdale, AZ
Rapidly growing Inc. 500 | 5000 tech company with an Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO, ZIVELO, is looking for you – a fast, resourceful, highly talented Special Projects Coordinator in the Scottsdale area to join our Special Projects team.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join our dynamic team to provide exceptional customer service and high level interaction for clients which include executives from many Fortune 500 companies, and to manage company resources according to our standards of excellence in a fast-paced environment; ensuring the successful on-time completion of custom, multi-million dollar projects.
Examples of day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Interactions with heads of sales, finance, manufacturing, production control, engineering, and 3rd party suppliers to plan and track to established completion dates.
- Phone calls and emails with contacts from multiple client accounts, often including executives of high profile, global organizations, to coordinate custom hardware engineering projects, software development, graphics development, and to provide proactive production status updates.
- Manage shipping and logistics groups to coordinate shipments all over the US as well as globally.
- Manage tasks and constantly monitor and update notes for each project using the Salesforce.com CRM.
Why we should work with you:
You will be a perfect fit for this position if you have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly personable, friendly, and professional with customers and all departments.
- Self-motivated individual that requires minimal direction/supervision.
- Knack for learning new systems and products quickly and maximizing available resources to quickly solve problems.
- Research guru with skills in performing in-depth research.
- Detail-oriented and willing to follow established systems and protocols.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to manage multiple resources for 50-100 projects simultaneously.
- Organized and capable of efficiently managing time.
- Consistent follow-through on projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- Proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, & mail software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and general MS Windows operations
It would be awesome if you had:
- 3+ years of prior project management or customer service experience and/or experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a fun, creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Phoenix, Arizona, Tech, Inc., Scottsdale, Tempe, Project Manager, Coordinator, Assistant, Customer Service