Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO Seeks Brilliant Marketing Director
- Scottsdale, AZ
Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO and serial entrepreneur, Ziver Birg, is looking for you – a dynamic and highly talented Marketing Director with an eye for simplicity, to launch and manage a new marketing group in Scottsdale that will handle all aspects of marketing for high growth tech companies in a fast-paced, startup environment.
In this role you will initially be responsible for building out a marketing department and fine tuning and executing the existing marketing strategies for ZIVELO, one of the CEO’s technology companies, which was recently recognized by Inc. magazine as the 3rd fastest growing computer hardware company in the US.
Eventually in this role you will work side-by-side with the CEO to develop and launch a new marketing agency that is dedicated to brand development, product positioning, lead generation, and customer lifecycle nurturing for multiple high growth tech companies that the CEO will be creating. Long-term the agency will generate its own leads and service external clients as well.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Marketing strategy development and execution
- Hiring, training, and managing in-house and outsourced (overseas) marketing staff
- Inbound lead generation
- Marketing message development & distribution
- Buyer persona research & outreach strategy
- Content creation & copywriting for digital and print mediums
- Marketing automation platform management (Hubspot)
- Build & nurture drip email marketing campaigns
- Brand development
This is a unique opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor and influence the development and direction of this new organization by working closely with the CEO to build the company.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a fun, energetic company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
- We have PTO, paid holidays, and health insurance benefits available 60 days after direct hire.
Why we should work with you:
You will be a perfect candidate for this position if you have the following skills and qualities:
- You have advanced knowledge and in-depth experience (at least 5+ years’ experience) with web marketing, including SEO, PPC, SMM, web development, design, content generation, and email marketing campaigns.
- You have strong attention to detail with the ability to develop projects and see them through to completion according to established standards.
- You have impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and ever changing, high-growth, startup environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset with hands-on approach. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- You are both creative and process oriented. You think outside of the box and make sure things happen as they’re supposed to happen.
- You have strong project management skills and are comfortable managing in-house employees, remote contractors, and 3rd party resources over the internet.
- You have a proven track record of implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- You have 3-5 years of experience developing Marketing strategy and implementation of that strategy by managing a team at a director level or higher for a mid-size to large professional services organization.
- You are experienced with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, Act-On, or Infusionsoft.
- You are an adept copywriter and with press release, blogging, and case study writing experience.
- You have a strong eye for design and know how to art direct graphic designers.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Director of Marketing, Phoenix, Arizona, Tempe, Scottsdale, SEO, PPC, SEM, SMM, Web Development, Web Design, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Manager, Marketing VP,