Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO Seeks Rock Star Graphic/Web Designer
- Scottsdale, AZ
Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO and serial entrepreneur, Ziver Birg, is looking for you – a bold and highly creative graphic designer who is skilled in both print & digital web design/development, to join an innovative new branding agency in the Scottsdale area.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented designer to join a dynamic new team and to work hand-in-hand with our brilliant CEO and CMO in creating & developing new brands from the ground up. This role will include a unique mix of logo design, product collateral development, landing page design, minor website development, & art direction for the CEO’s existing companies as well as outside clientele (particularly tech startups). The Graphic Designer will have their hands on virtually all aspects of digital and product marketing design.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
Why we should work with you:
You’d be a rock star in our book if:
- You’re a branding visionary with a flair for minimalism.
- You have the ability to take abstract concepts from and make them a reality.
- You can easily customize a WordPress template to adhere to style and brand guidelines.
- You are able to generate conceptual wireframes and make quick changes to your designs on the fly.
- You have an impressive portfolio of web and print product marketing design as well as logo development projects that you can share with us.
- You have a proven ability to work quickly, without sacrificing quality, to meet tight deadlines.
- You possess a borderline obsessive attention to detail in your work.
- You are able to take constructive criticism without taking it personally. This is very important as you will be working collaboratively with a team who will focus much attention on your designs.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Custom web development and coding knowledge.
- Previous digital or product marketing agency experience.
Think you can keep up? If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
a. Please send at least 10 samples of your original design work, particularly web and product design materials.
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Phoenix, Arizona, Tech, Inc., Scottsdale, Tempe, Art Director, Design, Graphic Design, Creative, Photoshop, WordPress Developer, Web Developer, Artist.