Inc. 5005000 Tech Company Seeks Experienced VP of Operations
- Scottsdale, AZ
ZIVELO, a rapidly growing Inc. 500|5000 tech company with an Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO, is looking for you – a highly talented and experienced VP of Operations to lead our team in the Scottsdale area.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all departments to drive product fulfillment, process efficiencies, cost reductions, improved customer experience, new product development, increased sales, and global scalability through operational strategy and direct management of all departments.
- Monitoring and analyzing the key performance indicators and trending of all departments (Engineering, Project Management, Production, Finance, Special Projects, HR, IT/Tech Support , Marketing, Sales, Business Development).
Why you should work with us:
- We’re changing the way humans interact with machines through public touch technology innovation.
- We have a fun and creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, pudding, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help us achieve our goals.
Why we should work with you:
You are the perfect fit for this position because you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong management/leadership qualities.
- Highly effective communication in both verbal and written formats.
- Extreme organization and time management abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knack for learning quickly and maximizing available resources or new resources to quickly and creatively solve problems.
- Reporting guru with skills in crunching numbers and performing in-depth analysis to understand and correct issues.
- Efficiency expert, both in identifying efficiency gaps and solving them with the team.
- Strategic analysis and long-term planning abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and handle management of multiple departments and multiple issues simultaneously.
- Consistent follow-through on projects and always meeting deadlines.
- Ability to look at things from both a micro and macro level at all times. To see the “big picture” and also be able to dive into the details to really understand where things should be modified to meet the organization’s goals.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, presentation, and email software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and general MS Windows operations.
Experience matters. We would prefer if yours included:
- 5+ years experience managing operations for a product based sales/production organization.
- Experience managing ops for a company that is experiencing a high growth rate.
- Startup and large scale organization management experience.
- Technology hardware product sales/production/support management experience.
- Technology (hardware/software) knowledge.
- Engineering management experience.
- Manufacturing operations experience (Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma experience a plus!).
- Multi-location staff management.
- Global supply chain management experience.
- ERP system implementation experience.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Phoenix, Arizona, Tech, Inc., Scottsdale, Tempe, Operations, Operations Manager, Ops, Efficiency, VP Operations, Production, Technology, Hardware,