Inc 500 5000 Tech Company Seeks Mechanical Engineer with RD Focus
- Scottsdale, AZ
Henry Ford once said “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses”. At ZIVELO we’re not wasting our energy creating a faster horse; instead our mission is to develop products that Change the Way Humans Interact with Machines ™.
ZIVELO, a rapidly growing Inc. 500 | 5000 tech company with an Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO in the Scottsdale area, is looking for you – a highly skilled Mechanical Engineer who will focus on the R&D aspect of the Engineering team. This position requires an innovative individual who can make the impossible, possible.
The days are fast-paced and include the following responsibilities:
- Using proven designs to create custom products for any and all customer needs while maintaining our design standards.
- Creating print packages complete with Bills of Material and hardware lists.
- Designing custom kiosks for clients on an order by order basis using reference files and creating new parts as needed to accommodate new electronic components and requested client design features.
- Support the Engineering team by assisting in electronic component research and have an in depth understanding of the technical specifications and interworking of the component features.
Why you should work with us:
- We have a fun, creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, candy, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful...and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help get us there.
Why we should work with you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You are proficient primarily in SolidWorks, but can also design in 2D AutoCAD.
- You have excellent communication skills and can communicate complex technical ideas in a simple manner to a non-technical audience.
- You are a visionary who thinks outside of the box when necessary to solve complex problems. You never say things like “that’s impossible” or “it can’t be done”.
- You’re fast and always mindful of efficiencies within your department. You go out of your way to streamline things.
- You are highly detailed and organized.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
It would be nice if you had:
- 3+ years of sheet metal fabrication experience.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Please only apply if well qualified for the position. Online skills and drawing tests may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Engineer, R&D, Research and Development, Mechanical Engineer, Draftsman, CAD, SolidWorks, Metal, Manufacturing, Phoenix, Arizona, AZ, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tech, Inc.