Inc. 500 5000 Tech Company Seeks Dynamic President
- Scottsdale, AZ
ZIVELO, a rapidly growing Inc. 500|5000 tech company with an Inc. 30 Under 30 CEO, is looking for you –a highly talented, influential, and experienced President to lead our company in the Scottsdale area.
Why you should work with us:
- We’re changing the way humans interact with machines through public touch technology innovation.
- We have a fun and creative company culture.
- We’re fast moving and always improving. There’s never a dull moment around the office.
- We have the best snacks. The kitchen is always stocked with cookies, pudding, Cliff bars, string cheese, veggies, coffee, tea, and energy drinks.
- We’re a close knit team and work together collaboratively on a variety of projects.
- We’ve been wildly successful..and we’re just getting started. Big things are on the horizon for the company and there are opportunities for advancement for those that help us achieve our goals.
The President we are seeking will have a track record of driving strong execution and growth where s/he has grown lines of business, adding new channels of distribution, product extensions and building an enhanced and new base of customers.
The executive will be a strong execution leader who can take Zivelo to the next level in terms of people, business development, strategy, gross margins, and revenue generation. This individual should possess the proven ability to drive growth within a competitive market and be an effective change agent. A strong creative business leader who knows this technology market sector, and has critical sales, marketing, business development, manufacturing operations, and finance skills are competencies essential to succeeding in this role.
The ideal candidate will have had executive leadership roles in nimble, entrepreneurial environments as well as involvement in established enterprises with a history of best practices, success with building and selling products that integrate both hardware and software solutions, managing overseas supply chains, and selling to customers ranging from SMB’s to enterprises to large government agencies, both foreign and domestic.
As the President you will be responsible for Driving the organization to accomplish strategic objectives to grow and enhance the business. Specific responsibilities include:
- Promote the Zivelo opportunity and vision at relevant industry conferences and events through speaking engagements and otherwise promoting its reputation and brand as a unique client centric organization.
- Actively shape Zivelo’s strategic vision and assist in the execution of its business plan in conjunction with the sales and technology teams.
- Recruit key management talent and assist the Company in its general recruiting process.
- Drive market growth, gross margins, and revenues along sustainable multiline business sectors.
- Develop and execute the business plan that establishes Zivelo across new verticals and expand total technology solutions with corporate clients.
- Review and set business and pricing models relative to market comparables for the Company’s product offerings.
- Source and evaluate new revenue streams.
- Pursue, evaluate and recommend business and technology alliances and strategic partnerships.
- Develop a full organizational structure to support the growth of the business in the area of financial planning and management significantly enhancing profitability over the next three to five years.
- Lead the performance metrics and trending of all departments (Executive Team, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Project Management, Production, Finance, Special Projects, HR, IT/Tech Support)
- Invision, align and implement future growth strategy development & execution
Why we should work with you:
You are the perfect fit for this position because you have the following skills/qualities:
- Presence. You have very strong leadership qualities. You can command respect, instill confidence, and inspire/motivate anyone you meet. This comes naturally to you.
- A passion for innovation and technology.
- Highly effective communication in both verbal and written formats.
- Extreme organization and time management abilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knack for learning quickly and maximizing available resources or new resources to quickly and creatively solve problems.
- Analytical mind when it comes to numbers/metrics and ability to perform in-depth analysis to understand and correct issues before they even occur.
- Efficiency experts, both in identifying efficiency gaps and solving them with the team.
- Strategic analysis and long-term business development and growth planning abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and handle management of multiple departments and multiple issues simultaneously.
- Big picture thinker with ability to dive into the details when necessary.
- Quick problem solving and logical decision making abilities with outside of the box thinking.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, presentation, & email software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and general MS Windows operations
Experience matters. We would prefer if yours included:
- 10+ years experience managing operations for a product based sales/production organization.
- 3+ years experience in a C-level/executive level operations role.
- Experience successfully growing/scaling a business with an extremely high growth rate.
- Technology hardware product marketing/sales/production management experience.
- Technology (hardware/software) knowledge.
- Finance/budget planning/capital formation experience.
- Multi-location staff management.
- Global supply chain management experience.
- Sales/Marketing/Business Development management experience.
If we’ve described you well above and you are interested in the position, please send us the following to be considered:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- Available Start Date
Online skills testing may be required. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be considered.
Keywords: Phoenix, Arizona, Tech, Inc., Scottsdale, Tempe, President, Operations, Executive