Paralegal and Legal Secretary
- Griffith, IN
Zamudio Law Professionals PC is a small firm with a Corporate and General practice. The firm is made up of 3 attorneys, each with separate calendars and different desires for the details of their work product.
The firm is in need of a proficient and detail oriented legal secretary. The firms looks to bring on a friendly person capable of high level interactions with the public. The person should be very good at handling many circumstances. Some straightforward items of the job are:
- Some real life experence drafting any type of legal documents, ideally in a law firm setting;
- Creating, proofing, and managing all manners of legal and non-legal documents;
- interacting with callers, clients, and other members of the legal community;
- filing documents electronically and in paper form;
- stupendous typing and word processing skills using Openoffice;
- motivated to really understand the legal system in which the attorneys work;
- identifying tasks and getting them done;
- extremely good organizing skills;
- managing time for the attorneys and the firm;
- electronic document management.
Whoever comes aboard should be ready to try hard and show clear results.
Punctual, fast typer, articulate, neat & organized, friendly, able to prioritize, and able to use computer applications with great skill.
Ideal candidate will live in Griffith, Indiana, love to learn, and not be afraid to talk with lawyers.