- Broken Arrow, OK
Zeeco designs and manufactures industrial combustion and pollution control technologies for the petroleum, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Zeeco product lines include ultra-low emission burners, gas and liquid flaring systems and hazardous waste incineration. Zeeco’s corporate headquarters covers over 230 acres (1 km2) near Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in a modern debt-free facility and includes a 66,000 square-foot (6,132 m2) manufacturing facility and one of the industry’s largest combustion research and testing facilities. Zeeco subsidiaries reside in Houston Texas, USA, United Kingdom, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
Responsible for the organization and administrative tasks in employee’s specified work group. Mainly supports a group of Project Engineers
Must possess sufficient interpersonal skills to interact effectively with persons inside and outside of the company. Must be able to work under stress. Must be able to handle multiple priorities. Must be able to process paperwork effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong 10 Key
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Manage Process
- Strong Problem Solving Ability
- Manufacturing Environment Experience
- Experience with manufacturing materials
- Coordinate all project document control activities, including document/drawing control and project file management.
- Track and report document/drawing control to ensure compliance with client contract.
- Assists Project Engineer with administering activities involving project and equipment.
- Maintains status of documents by tracking the progress and keeping the Project Engineers informed.
- Creates project schedules when necessary.
- Issues shop releases and shipping lists to the shop for production purposes.
- Responsible for the transmittal of various documents to and from customers.
- Coordinates the wrap of projects; prepare final documents/drawings to deliver to client.
- Creates various project documents using Word, Microsoft Project, and Excel.
- Creates data books and manuals for each project within his/her department.
- Performs administrative duties such as shipping and receiving, coordinating meetings, filing, organizing, and making copies when needed.
- Produces a variety of reports as deemed necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.