End-User Sales Manager
- Houston, TX
Zeeco designs and manufactures industrial combustion and pollution control technologies for the petroleum, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Zeeco product lines include ultra-low emission burners, gas and liquid flaring systems and hazardous waste incineration. Zeeco’s corporate headquarters covers over 230 acres (1 km2) near Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in a modern debt-free facility and includes a 66,000 square-foot (6,132 m2) manufacturing facility and one of the industry’s largest combustion research and testing facilities. Zeeco subsidiaries reside in Houston Texas, USA, United Kingdom, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
Zeeco is looking for self-motivated sales people to call on refining and petro-chemical end-users to generate inquires and close orders for our aftermarket components and combustion equipment. Zeeco’s product lines include low NOx burners, pilots, flare tips, incinerators, and parts and services. This position will represent, as well as sell, all of Zeeco’s products and services to potential and existing clients.
- Contact new and existing clients to promote Zeeco products and services
- Understand end-user’s needs and identify sales opportunities
- Generate job/bid inquires and close orders
- Identify end-user facility maintenance turnaround dates and offer Zeeco products and services to support the turnaround
- Establish MSA’s (Multi-Site Agreement) with strategic end-users
- Identify, negotiate with, and influence decision makers
- Prepare weekly trip reports
Preferred candidates must work well with others at various levels within an organization, demonstrate excellent customer service skills, work efficiently in our fast-paced environment, and be able to identify/influence decision makers through effective and persuasive negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a combination of work experience
- Experience in chemical processing industry and/or hydrocarbon processing industry
- Knowledge of combustion equipment is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Customer service/sales experience
- Experience with manufacturing materials is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.